As part of our commitment to delivering the highest quality solution, we’ve implemented several important improvements in our v2020.1 release. This release is a significant step forward in our product lifecycle, opening more channels for Enate’s process orchestration features to connect with e.g. ABBYY FlexiCapture and JSON web service to connect with external systems, along with many more new features.
In addition to the new functionality we’ve made available, version v2020.1 also marks an important step in how we’ve released the features. We made a preview release available a month in advance of the full release so you could have a play, give us your feedback and let us accommodate your suggestions before the full production release. Your voice matters a lot to us and we’re reflecting this directly in the new release strategy we’ve adopted.
I’d like to highlight a few of the key features available with version v2020.1:
- ABBYY FlexiCapture integration – we’ve worked hard to make it quick and simple for you to include ABBYY FlexiCapture activities into your Enate processes and give you end-to-end visibility of your service. You’ll now be able to make use of a built-in human-centric design which will flip any ABBYY FlexiCapture activities which require manual verification straight across to a human to carry out in Enate, letting them instantly resolve the issue and have work back on its way in your process. A full demonstration of the solution can be found here.
- Conditionality in your Case flows – this feature will allow you to vary how your business process flows at the start of new steps, making dynamic decisions based on your custom data and other system information, all while still keeping the simplicity of the process design – ensuring that users don’t get lost in the complexity of ‘endless diamonds in the processes flow’.
- Feedback window for Cases – this will allow you to resolve Case work items but still keep them open for a certain timeframe to allow your clients to provide subsequent feedback – avoiding any subsequent emails creating new Cases.
- Enhanced Email configuration – we’ve made significant improvements in how you can create standard email content available for your agents to make use of. Our new Email Templates approach lets you define all your email content in one place then link to the various processes you want to use them in. Multilingual email content support has also been significantly enhanced, letting you keep your business approach consistent globally. All these new features will improve your efficiency and consistency for email content creation and adjustment.
- Incoming email classification – new rules and prioritisation methods have been added so you can fine-tune precisely what work items should be started by incoming emails – you can interrogate a multitude of data about incoming mails to determine who can deal with it best, reducing the time spent triaging such mails and freeing up time to do more relevant work.
- File tagging - this will allow you to categorise your files correctly during the workflow – adding structure to your unstructured data helps massively for downstream RPA process which need easy ways to identify (and tag) the correct files they need to work with, helping you to build simpler bot routines.
There are many more features we’ve made available in v2020.1 – its’ a huge release with lots more functionality and improvements for you to make use of.
Full release notes are available here.
Kamal Saran, Product Manager